SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

GONE: Mooer Trelecopter

monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
edited January 2014 in FX £ tFB Trader

This is a straight up brilliant Trem pedal, but the purchase of a Flint makes it redundant.
It's a clone of a Tremulator one of the best high end amp like trems. 

I'm not that bothered about selling it (I'll consider it if anyone really wants to), but if anyone fancies a trade for something else  interesting (cash either way) I'd be up for it. 

You can try me with anything other than comps, trems and reverbs, but I'd especially like to try a Mooer Eleclady or one of their drives other than the Cruncher or Green Mile.
I'm also interested in Blackstar LT Drives or anything really.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17485
    tFB Trader
    Pling
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I found that chord volume pedal I mentioned to you about last time you were at my house. I'd trade it for that. (Not because I need the trem but because it'd take up less space than the volume pedal ;-)). It's made of plastic but it actually has a better smoother taper than many more expensive ones I've tried. Plus you can set the lowest volume level via a pot if you wanted to use it to go from rhythm to lead. The lowest volume will be completely off if you need it for muting.
  • gusman2xgusman2x Frets: 919
    I've got an old metal cased danelectro cool cat chorus (once owned by bone head no less!). Really nice vintagey style chorus, if you fancy it?
    tFB Trader
    Cheers chaps I'll have a look and let you know
    edited January 2014 tFB Trader
    I found that chord volume pedal I mentioned to you about last time you were at my house. I'd trade it for that. (Not because I need the trem but because it'd take up less space than the volume pedal ;-)). It's made of plastic but it actually has a better smoother taper than many more expensive ones I've tried. Plus you can set the lowest volume level via a pot if you wanted to use it to go from rhythm to lead. The lowest volume will be completely off if you need it for muting.
    gusman2x said:
    I've got an old metal cased danelectro cool cat chorus (once owned by bone head no less!). Really nice vintagey style chorus, if you fancy it?
    Neither what I'm looking for ATM thanks!
  • How about a Mooer Rumble Drive?
    tFB Trader
    Is that the Zendrive clone?

If so quite possibly.
  • No its supposedly a Dumble kinda sound
    tFB Trader