SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Two Cerwin-Vega CV-2800 Power Amps - 900w/side at 4ohm

mike257mike257 Frets: 374
Hi guys, 

Due to a change around in the amp rack I've got these two available.  I've owned them for a year or so, previous owner had them from new.  They pack a punch and have been put to use in my function band's rig with one powering the tops and the other on sub duty.  Good condition, usual bit of rack rash.  Only cosmetic problem is on one amp the protruding front handle has taken a knock (prior to my ownership) which has bent the handle inwards.  Purely cosmetic though, both amps are functioning brilliantly.  Since I've owned them they've lived in a shock mounted 12u amp rack with some other bits with all connections hard-wired to a patch panel so they barely get touched.  Previous owner kept them the same way - I know because the 6u rack they lived in is in my garage!

Got all the usual features - Neutrik combo input, link out, HPF, limiter, stereo/parallel/bridge mode and outputs on Speakon and binding post.  

They'll put out 600w/side at 8ohm, 900w/side at 4ohm, 1400w/side at 2ohm or can be bridged to give 1800w at 8ohm or 2800w at 4.

The retail price for one of these is £499.  I'm looking for £265 each or £500 for the pair collected from Liverpool.  I'm also happy to travel within reason to meet/deliver for fuel costs or will courier at buyers expense.  I'll grab some pics the next time i'm in the lock up to pop them out.  Any questions then ask away.  Great power amps for a big loud rig!
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom