SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

F/T - Bad Cat Siamese drive

ParkerParker Frets: 960
edited October 2016 in FX £
Hey guys. Looking to trade my BC Siamese. It was amazing with my old amp, but I can't get the sweet spot I want with my Bluesbreaker, so I want to trade for something different. drive or high gain considered. WHY? Guess Trade Value is around £120 mark. Comes with box and is pretty minters,

-------
Coda says.....

Introducing the Siamese Drive pedal from Bad Cat. The Siamese drive is a dual stacked overdrive in a single enclosure. Both drive circuits are identical and capable of everything from transparent clean boost to soft warm overdrive and up through thick full crunch. All the while maintaining crisp note articulation.

The controls are simple, volume, tone and gain. The gain controls work independently from the volume. Gain can be set to zero and the volume will work as a simple clean boost.

Set the gain on each side where you want it from a subtle bluesy grind to rich and harmonic crunching overdrive. Utilizing two overdrives back to back allows for a rich array of tonal combinations. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments