Anybody play some of the high end (£2,000+) acoustics in Frailers of Runcorn lately? Any nice ones?

Just wondering if anybody has been in Frailers lately to play some of acoustics, at £2k and above. Anything special jump out at you?

Might take a trip there soon, but it is a long long away from me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• AliGorieAliGorie Frets: 308
    this for 850 - if structurally ok and ur a Dread guy is a potential great deal.

http://www.frailers.com/acoustic-guitars/la-prinza/lo-prinzi-dn.html

same goes for this @ 600 -

http://www.frailers.com/acoustic-guitars/tokai/tokai-ce150-j.html
  • Cheers Ali. Probably not my cup of tea but would give them a go should I get up there!
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11892
    what brands do you like?
    If you like Gibsons, Martins ,Taylors, Larrivees, then he's your man, 
    it's an excellent shop, local to me too (30 mins), but I  tend to buy Avalons instead - have you tried them?

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    Last time I was in, they had a stunning Santa Cruz Dreadnought. A wonderful sounding thing....
  • ToneControlToneControl Frets: 11892
    Last time I was in, they had a stunning Santa Cruz Dreadnought. A wonderful sounding thing....
    I have loved every  Santa Cruz I have tried, they are all very light too, which I like to imagine implies a high level of expertise
    I wanted to go on their factory tour, but was reluctant to compel my drummer friend to take me there when I was visiting him over there, otherwise I could have tried to find out more....
  • Last time I was in they had a smashing Martin D18V sounded absolutely tremendous.
  • Thanks guys