BACK AT WORK WELL ALL MOST

GSPBASSESGSPBASSES Frets: 2339
edited January 2014 in Making & Modding tFB Trader
Well my finger is on the mend so I went back in the workshop to finish off a few job that just needed a bit of sanding.

First I finished of a Flame Maple/Rosewood Strat neck.

Next a bit of a odd ball Tele “F” hole come thin line with a H/B in the bridge a S/C in the middle and a P90 in the neck. The other odd thing about this Tele is the neck has a angled back head stock with three a side tuners.

That all when well until I knock my mangled finger that hurt like f***!! so I gave up for the day, might try again tomorrow but there again I might not.

imageimage

Your life will improve when you realise it’s better to be alone than chase people who do not really care about you. Saying YES to happiness means learning to say NO to things and people that stress you out.

https://www.facebook.com/grahame.pollard.39/

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ChrisMusicChrisMusic Frets: 1133
    Glad to hear you are on the mend.  It's only when something like this happens you realise how every move we make is something we take unthinkingly for granted.  I'm sure you will learn to cope with it until it mends fully, just needs a few painful reminders though, unfortunately.  All the best.

BTW lovely markings on that RW board.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom