SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS SPARES & REPAIRS ONLY Boss DD3 NB Unit Is Faulty

Faulty Boss DD3 offered up for spares and repairs - If nowt else the casing might be of use to rehouse innards from another FX unit, for example.

Fault is that signal happily passes through the unit, LED goes on and off when pedal is depressed, yet no delay is added to signal.

As per photos (which aren't the best quality, sorry), you'll see it has the chips and wear and tear that you would expect froma well-used pedal I bought second hand in the early 90's!
As far as my limited knowledge of these things goes, and after a quick Google, this appears to be the newer (smaller) chip version, not the older version with the (you guessed it) larger chip.

Velcro on bottom (and you even get the original price sticker from the shop I picked it up from second hand).

If it's of any use to anyone, offers please.imageimage

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments