SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD Guild X-175 Manhattan Hollow Body Archtop – Recent Korean Newark St Collection £525

What's Hot
paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
edited March 2017 in Guitars £
SOLD

Guild Newark Street Collection X-175 Manhattan in Excellent Condition

Big 17 inch hollow body with laminate spruce top and laminate maple back and sides. Gibson scale and P90ish Franz repro pickups. Full specs can be found here.

Some very light surface scuffing from being played and the tailpiece could do with a polish but otherwise unmarked and complete with original case, alternate bridge top for wound g, truss rod wrench and some paperwork.

The original pickup selector switch failed so whilst I was going to the effort of having the switch replaced I opted to have a 6 position super switch fitted, on one side it gives the standard settings of:

• neck
• both pickups parallel
• bridge

And on the other side:

• both pickups in series
• both 
pickups in series out of phase
• both pickups in parallel out of phase

Loads of pics here.

I'm looking for £550 price drop drop £525 inc mainland UK postage and assumes the buyer cover any fees if paying by paypal.

Not adverse to trades, pointy and modern aren't for me but try me otherwise.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments