SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD-Larrivee LV09E hand built Acoustic Guitar, with LR Baggs iMix and Hard Case - REDUCED TO SELL

What's Hot
blowawaythecloudsblowawaytheclouds Frets: 11
edited April 2017 in Acoustics £
£1549.00 but open to serious offers

Serial Number: 84248
Built Aug 2005

A beautiful Auditorium sized premier Guitar. Hand built from wood selected by Jean Paul Larrivee himself, this 9 series has a low comfortable action and has the clear, well-balanced tone that these Guitars are renowned for. Intonation is spot on all the way up the neck and the sustain is strong. The Rosewood is deep and rich in colour and the Spruce has opened up nicely. It is used but there is no sign of fret wear. I had it setup by a renowned local in Ballinderry so it plays beautifully

The Larrivee range goes up sequentially (the higher the number, the better the Tone Woods and quality of the workmanship), the 11 series being the high-end, so this 9 Series is not far off. 

This one is fitted with an LR Baggs iMix system, which provides a stage/studio ready setup.

here's the Specification:
Wood
• Back & Sides: Indian Rosewood
• Top: Sitka Spruce
• Neck: Mahogany
• Headplate: Ebony
• Fingerboard: Ebony
• Bridge: Ebony
Hardware
• Tuners: "JCL" 18:1
• Saddle: Bone
• Nut: Bone
• Bridge Pins: Bone w/Black Dots
• Case: Hardshell Archtop
Measurements
• Scale Length: 25.5"
• Upper Bout: 11.625"
• Waist: 4.75"
• Lower Bout: 16"
• Body Depth: 4.75"
• Nut Width: 1-3/4"
• Saddle Spacing 2-1/4"
Details
• Finish: Gloss
• Bracing Pattern: X-Brace
• Rosette: Abalone
• Top Purfling: Multi-Strip
• Body Binding: Maple
• Heel Cap: Maple
• Fingerboard Binding: Maple
• Bridge Style: Standard
• Pick Guard: Tortoise
Inlay
• Headstock: Inlayed Logo & Silver Border
• Fingerboard: Dots
• Bridge: N/A

This is a truly stunning Guitar and is a pleasure to play.

As I said, price reduced to sell, I have reduced this by £200; serious offers considered.

Please contact me if you have any questions or want to know more. I can arrange shipping at Buyer's expense if you are not in Northern Ireland.

Thanks for looking

Simon

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments