SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Any of these amp heads: Two Rock 50-100w (SP, Jet) Bogner Shiva Dr.Z EZG 50, Ceriatone OTS

What's Hot
johnmontanajohnmontana Frets: 41
edited February 2014 in Amps £
Looking for a clean amp head such Two Rock 50-100w Studio Pro (plus), Bogner Shiva (head), Dr.Z EZG 50...or similar..I am open to any suggestions...
What you got?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Si_Si_ Frets: 384
    edited January 2014
    Mesa Boogie Mark V? Excellent cleans (plus just about any other tone you need)

• johnmontanajohnmontana Frets: 41
    edited January 2014
    Do you have the Head version? How much?

Si_ said:

edited January 2014
    Yes head version.. see my add here:

Not sure where you are based, but happy to meet up if possible, or can ship since it has the flight case.

• Do you have the Head version? How much?

Si_ said:

I must say that the amp looks great and have a lot of features..! I am afraid that the amp is a bit too "complicated" for me....Thanks for the offer anyway! Cheers!

edited January 2014
    No worries.. it's not really complicated though, might look like it from all the switches and stuff but it's not, it's easy to treat the 3 banks of knobs as a separate amps, there is no shared EQ of any of that silliness found on other amps.  the various switches are just there to give your the versatility to find the tone you want. once set you'll probably never touch them again.

If it's clean you're after you can ask anyone, the Mark V has one of the best clean channels out there. 
  • llewllew Frets: 78
    Spenietele was selling a Dr z ezg 50 head and 4x10 cab awhile ago,if it's still for sale maybe he's willing to split them? They're wicked amps.
  • llew said:
    Spenietele was selling a Dr z ezg 50 head and 4x10 cab awhile ago,if it's still for sale maybe he's willing to split them? They're wicked amps.
    Cheers Pal! actually I've sent him a mesg but no answer so far...
  • nobody?
    Just me and my  Mark V ;)
  • hywelghywelg Frets: 4303
    llew said:
    +1. Takes pedals exceptionally well, haven't found one yet that it doesn't like. Great Fender clean tone. I'd say if he has it get the 4x10 as well. Superb cabs.
  • Bogner Duende 1 x 12. Fender Deluxe Reverb vibe with a great OD channel and a few tricks up its sleeve?
  • Bogner Duende 1 x 12. Fender Deluxe Reverb vibe with a great OD channel and a few tricks up its sleeve?
    Cheers, Pal! Looking for a head...

• CacofonixCacofonix Frets: 356
    I have a Stiletto Deuce stage II head - check out Andy Timmons clean sound.  Very little use.
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    I'm toying with selling or trading out my cornford hellcat head and possibly the cab in superb condition.

It's got a lovely clean and the modern channel is like an ac30 on steroids and some.

It really is one of my favourite all time amps (see the amps I've owned thread as I've owned probably 80 odd amps plus) and is super simple to dial in.

Really looking to sell as my new band setlist is really starting to get a lot of New metal type stuff like a7x and bfmv so I'm realistically needing something that can do the brootz so probably end up with a peavey, diezel or engl for that.

Could do the head for £850 or with cab £1100
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    Si_ said:

That totally disproves the theory that TV makes you fatter.

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Hahahah!
    Gassage said:
    Si_ said:

That totally disproves the theory that TV makes you fatter.

• bump