Fun solo - Bon Jovi content...

What's Hot
Been working on this with the band and we ran it a few times at rehearsal - great fun wee solo - always good to learn other player's licks as they may/probably will do things differently and sometimes little inflections or note choice/techniques can be hard for you to play until you practice it!

Also interested to know if the lead sound is a bit compressed sounding? I use the FX8 and Victory V30 but have compressor off on lead tones so not sure what was going on there!
Any feedback welcome - I wonder if I need more vibrato in my notes sometimes though - hard to tell when you hear yourself all the time! :)
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Sounds good to me.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Sounds good to me.
    Cheers dude :) I don't get much feedback on here and I never know if it's cos I'm crap or nobody likes the choice of songs lol
  • spark240spark240 Frets: 2082
    Sound ok so to me dude....I would get a slightly warm tone myself, ...just my preference.

Mac Mini M1
    Presonus Studio One V5
     https://www.studiowear.co.uk/ -
     https://twitter.com/spark240
     Facebook - m.me/studiowear.co.uk
    Reddit r/newmusicreview 
  • I've never learnt the solo but have it burnt to memory and it sounded good to me. Just needs a little more energy

Instagram is Rocknrollismyescape -

FOR SALE - Catalinbread Echorec, Sonic Blue classic player strat and a Digitech bad monkey

• cruxiformcruxiform Frets: 2545
    Sounds spot on to me!
    I've never learnt the solo but have it burnt to memory and it sounded good to me. Just needs a little more energy
    Yeah - it's in rehearsal and it's a fun one to do live - I was maybe over-concentrating - the more you gig a song and get comfortable with it, the more you get into the groove and forget the mechanics :)

It's also too slow - drummer never gets tempos right! Makes it a bugger to set delay times - thank god for tap tempo.

cruxiform said:
    Sounds spot on to me!
    Ta :)
    Here's one from a recent gig - starts at 2:37 - bit faster: