We done made a music video

What's Hot
Col_DeckerCol_Decker Frets: 2188
edited December 2016 in Live

Well not a music video as such, more like having some cameras filming us while we recorded an few tracks for an EP. Have a look, have a laugh, maybe try and spot a bum note or ten. Naturally I'm the one with the Gretsch trying to de-folk a folk standard.

Ed Conway & The Unlawful Men - Alt Prog Folk: The FaceBook and The SoundCloud

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

0reaction image LOL 6reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I like it! 
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • thegummythegummy Frets: 4389
    Good stuff! I like how you're all standing in a line like that
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • skunkwerxskunkwerx Frets: 6870
    Awesome stuff man! Simon Pegg looks like you... 
    The only easy day, was yesterday...
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ChuffolaChuffola Frets: 2025
    Excellent!  Love it. 
  • VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4722
    Excellent playing guys, enjoyed that - but wrong forum section.  This should be under something like 'Live' not the 'Guitar' section.  ;)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Voxman said:
    Excellent playing guys, enjoyed that - but wrong forum section.  This should be under something like 'Live' not the 'Guitar' section.  ;)
    Nobody looks in there or Making Music....
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • GrunfeldGrunfeld Frets: 4038
    That was good.
  • merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    I really enjoyed that! 

• Superb....really liked that  :)
    • “To play a wrong note is insignificant; to play without passion is inexcusable.”
  • Cheers y'all :)

'Rope Or A Ladder', 'Don't Sing Love Songs', and 'Poke The Frog'  albums available now - see FaceBook page for details

• thegummy said:
    Good stuff! I like how you're all standing in a line like that
    Yes a pet hate of mine. I wanted to do it with us in a circle facing inwards but as there's two professional video people' in the band I was over ruled. Even though I was right ;) 

• Vaiai said:
    Voxman said:
    Nobody looks in there or Making Music....
    Yep. I put it making music originally but I moved as there's no traffic through there. 

• RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    Just had a chance to watch it, bloody good stuff!

What's your rig?
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4692
    Liked that.  
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Richardj said:
    Just had a chance to watch it, bloody good stuff!

What's your rig?
    Thanks! I'm using the Gretsch into Fender Princeton 68 reissue, with a Liquid Sunshine OD for extra hair. A bit of delay and reverb here and there, and MXR Micro Amp for a solo boost. 

• GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    Excellent - well done! :)
    I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
  • Right this seems to have run its course now so I've moved it back to 'Live', until next week when the video 2nd comes out and I'll start the whole thing over again. :)

• No video in your OP? The Ed Conway clips on youtube ( in an indoor market?) I think have you on bass rather than crazy lead very pro sounding band. Nice.
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • No video in your OP? The Ed Conway clips on youtube ( in an indoor market?) I think have you on bass rather than crazy lead very pro sounding band. Nice.
    cheers, the link must have died when I moved the thread. All back now. :)

cheers, the link must have died when I moved the thread. All back now. :)
    I think sometimes videos and photos go if you edit a post. Anyway, all in fabulous technicolour now. Does this mean you've replaced the other guitarist now and someone else has taken over bass?  
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell.