SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WTB: Pedal Train nano/mini/jnr size board with bag

Looking or a pedal train nano, mini, or junior size pedal board with some form of carrying bag/case. Open to any as I can make any size work, but the mini or jnr size would be preferred.

Condition not massively important, nor is brand (but a quality board is a must).

thanks,

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    http://www.theflightcasecompany.com/gb01-guitar-effect-pedal-board-flight-case/

any good to you? Solid as a rock to protect those prized pedals! 
  • I'll look at the flight case one, seems ok.

The pedaltrain junior in the other thread is way too much money, they are £85 new, delivered, this is used with a broken bag for £65

• xHymnalxHymnal Frets: 255
    darcym said:

I'll look at the flight case one, seems ok.

The pedaltrain junior in the other thread is way too much money, they are £85 new, delivered, this is used with a broken bag for £65

They're really sturdy quality. I have the bigger version for my fuzz pedals and have had it for ages, never failed yet. Proper road sturdy gear. The small one I'm selling is in mint condition as i don't use it much. 
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2926
    darcym said:

In fairness the bag isn't broken, it just doesn't have a strap, but fair enough.
  • fretfinderfretfinder Frets: 5013
    edited January 2014
    There was a nano on here for about £35 recently IIRC.
    250+ positive trading feedbacks: http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/57830/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Frets: 89
    edited January 2014
    darcym said:

I'll look at the flight case one, seems ok.

apologies, no offense intended, but the advert says

only problem is the strap snapped off the bag, and I've since mislaid it

which made me believe the strap had snapped.

• PM incoming :)
    <space for hire>
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2926
    edited January 2014
    darcym said:

which made me believe the strap had snapped.

Yeah, the catch on the strap that you clip onto the bag snapped clean away (it's detachable, I put it over my shoulder and it went!) so the damage was to the strap, which I probably threw out, thinking about it. Fair point, though.