SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Gibson J45 standard 2016 model PRICE REDUCED TO £1000(SOLD)

What's Hot
geminitigergeminitiger Frets: 13
edited February 2017 in Acoustics £
non gigged ,very little used lovely Gibson J45 standard.
looking for around £1250 ,buyer to pickup as hands on recommended.
no trades thanks
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Where are you based? Any pics?
  • geminitigergeminitiger Frets: 13
    edited November 2016
    Hi im based in leicester ,i have posted some pics on my flikr page i will post a link for you,edit they are not on there now,i will have to reload from my main comp,be a couple of hours before i can get on it
  • Have you seen my new ad?  I am rather new on all this, but you might be interested in what I'm offering!
  • Hello geminitiger, is the J-45 still for sale?
  • Hi M8 yes it is
  • still time to buy for Christmas :)
  • New year bump.
  • Price reduced to £1150 buyer to collect
  • One last price drop before It goes to the local music store. £1000 collected inc hard case
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7349
    If I was earning at the moment I would come and take this off you. Lovely guitar, nice price. 
    Red ones are better. 
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Is this still available? 
  • Yes
  • Is it still available?  I got in touch earlier wondering about a trade (sorry, I missed your comment saying 'no trades'), but as it happens I sold my spare Elite Strat on Monday for cash, so may be in the market for a nice J-45.  I've looked at the photos, and it certainly looks good.  Is there anything at all wrong with it?  One problem in the way is that I don't drive, and live in Charlbury, Oxfordshire, OX7 3RP, so difficult to get to you.  Do you ever drive over this way?
  • Hi ,ive had a pm from Alex O earlier today and he has said he would have it and im waiting on him to confirm when.If he changes his mind I will let you know but i think its fair to see if he comes up for it.
    regarding me driving,i never drive out of Leicestershire im afraid,but if it gets to the point where you this could be a problem we can try and find a solution.
    i hope this is all ok with you.
    regards
    chris
  • Thanks, Chris.  Good luck with Alex O, even if I do have my fingers crossed that he changes his mind!
    Cheers!
    Clive.

• thankyou Clive,will update you asap
  • Cheers, Chris.  I've been looking at the logistics.  I may be able to persuade a friend to drive me, or I could quite easily do the train, and meet you in Leicester Station.  In either case, Leicester isn't as hard to get to as I first thought!
  • geminitigergeminitiger Frets: 13
    edited February 2017
    Hi Clive,just had a PM from Alex,hes sourced a guitar nearer to home as he is away next week and couldn't get to mine and I didn't want to ship it.
    the ball is in your park:).
    Have a think about it.
    If you decide you want it and travel by train i can pick you up,i only live a couple miles from the station.
    Anyway,let me know what you decide,
    many thanks
     Chris
  • Hi, Chris.  Great news (for me).  I will have it.  I would just like a little time to work out the best way to pick it up, but I'll get back to you ASAP.