SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT HUGE CLEAROUT - PEDALS - BOARDS - PSU's

jb1336jb1336 Frets: 64
edited January 2017 in FX £
Recently made the switch to Kemper so my extensive collection must go! I have boards, power supplies, plenty of pancake patches and of course Pedals!

Pedal Boards 

- Pedal train Junior W/ Soft Case - £90 new - selling used condition for £60

- Pedal Train Novo 24 W/ Soft case (can be supplied with voodoo labs, see below) - £120 new - selling used condition for £80 SOLD

2 x Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2  - £360 new (pair) - selling used for £280 (£240 if bought with Novo 24) SOLD

-
two of these bad boys are mounted under the pedal train novo 24 using the official brackets, giving a whopping 16 isolated outputs. i have connected them through the courtesy outlets using an iec cable (supplied) so you only need one kettle lead to power up your board SOLD

Pedals 

- EHX Micro pog - Octave Pedal - £180 new - used for £140 
 - EHX Pog 2 - Octave pedal with presets & autoswell - £275 new - used for £210 
 - EHX Lester G - Rotary pedal - £190 new - used for £120
 - Strymon El Capistan - Tape Delay - £280 new - used £210 SOLD
 - Catalinbread Talisman - Plate Reverb - £165 new used £110 SOLD
 - Wampler Black 65 - Fender in a box Overdrive - £165 new used £110 SOLD
 - Wampler Euphoria - Transparent/Dumble overdrive £190 new used £130 
 - MXR Univibe - Univibe - new £130 used £90
 - Boss Blues Driver - transparent Overdrive £45 SOLD
 - Boss Tr 2 - Tremolo £45
 - ISP Decimator - Sophisticated noise gate new £140 used £90

Pancake Patch Cables - new £150 used £80 

I have 15 of those lava solderless ones of various lengths, will include cutting tool for your own adjustments!

American Loopers 5ch Programmable True Bypass Looper (Mint) new £450 £310 (including customs charge) used £300 £250

3 loops in front of amp, two loops in FX loop! basically lets you store & recall preset pedal combinations and recall them with one stomp, ends the pedal dance for good! 

5 channels may not sound like a lot but If you're like me & always turn pedals on in groups of 2 or 3 you can put them all in one loop, its clever stuff and once you get it set out in your head it really can help you do everything with one stomp, feel free to ask any questions about this as it sometimes takes a little work to understand just how many different combinations this can muster!

THE PICTURES 

obviously this is a lot of stuff, i still find uploading to fretboard very time consuming, id rather just text you a picture if you're interested in the item, however if there are no biters i shall upload some glamour shots when I get the chance 

THE CONDITION 

Everything's been used, nothings been abused, i will obviously send you pictures galore if you'd like to verify exact condition before pay-pal, i have no problem with that, their are some notable exceptions: 

- ISP Decimator - for whatever reason it's had a "relic job" done on it, i guess because of the mirror finish, it looks really scratched and the rubbers been torn but it was all intentional, it hasn't sustained any "damage" that would ever effect it's performance, it's all intentionally superficial 

- American looper - Mint 
-  Lester G - Mint 
 - Talisman - Mint SOLD

everything else has the usual, every single thing has velcro on the bottom, no box, & no PSU (i will try to find them for each purchase but as you can imagine i honestly have no idea which boxes ive kept) 

THE PRICES - Feel free to tell me publicly if they're too high 

some I will have got right, some I will have got wrong, I've literally just googled them & knocked money off. they're all inclusive of postage & assumed to be PPG and i hearby grant anyone my full permission to tell me publicly I've over priced something, I don't care, I won't be offended, I may politely disagree but i'd rather be told so I can review individual items

DISCOUNTS/OFFERS

offers welcome, however some items I know I've priced keen, if you want to buy more than one item i will offer discounts, I honestly can't stand posting loads of stuff so I really will knock off as much as I can if you want more than a few, feel free to ask how much if i buy this lot etc. 

open to questions on any of the gear even if you've no interest in buying 

and just for the hell of it the lot comes to £2100, if some daft cunt really wants all that they can have it for £1700

TRADES -
basically just tell me what stuff from the list you want & what you have to trade then we can work out whch way the cash goes if necessary 

Not looking for other pedals or studio gear, however I am looking for the following and can put cash your way if required:

- A back up head,
preferably a Kemper (can do cash your way) but open to alternatives, ideally something modelled but anything not super high gain (from Fender to marshall)  

- Guitars -
Telecasters get the most love, only brands I consider are Fender, Gibson (Les pauls), Squier Dusenburg & Gretsch. 

-  Wireless IEM System -
Shure or Seinheiser 

- Guitar Cabs
- 2x12 or 1x12 lighter the better 

- FRFR Cabs 

- Electric Piano/keyboard (something that would look nice in a home)

- Microsoft/Apple Tablets 

- Other cool shit, musical or otherwise, if its cool, and you don't want it, and you want something(s) on this list, hit me up!

James. 

3reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments