SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

RETURNED TO SUPPLIER: Baby Taylor BT2e electro-acoustic as new in mahogany - now with photos

docbakerdocbaker Frets: 30
edited March 2017 in Acoustics £
Baby Taylor BT2e electro-acoustic, in mahogany, retails at £420. 

A bit of history ... I was looking for a travel guitar to keep my calluses up, looked at all sorts on the internet, and eventually tried the Martin LX1 and their Sheeran limited edition - pretty much the same, and both missing tonal richness, I thought. I took advice and settled on the Baby Taylor, bought untried, which does have the richer tone, and the advantage of being electro-acoustic.

So, I bought this guitar new in October 2016 from Andertons, to use when traveling in France, but it did not make the trip, as in the end I prefer to take my full size electric in a soft case without the amp. So this guitar and case are now surplus to my needs, especially as I now have a Gibson too.

Perfect as new condition, virtually unplayed - taken out of the case, tuned with the onboard tuner - powered by two CR2032 batteries, strummed a dozen times and put back in the case. I am also including the Taylor logo honey suede strap (£30) that I ordered to go with it, and a generic cable.

Now looking for £250, pick up from Nottingham preferred OR can deliver if not far.

Link to photos on my wine site .... https://vinewineandmore.wordpress.com/2016/12/01/guitar-stuff-not-wine/
-site:amazon.co.uk -site:ebay.co.uk... ditto for .com, the most powerful internet search filters
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom