SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD - Louis Electric KR12

What's Hot
merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
edited September 2017 in Amps £
Louis Electric amp KR12 combo bought new from Coda Music around 6 months ago, with original footswitch.
This is an amazing amp and covers vintage tweed/JTM tones brilliantly, .

It has never been gigged and I am the second owner, we've each owned it for around 3 months....! 
It's recently been under the careful techie's hands at Coda for a retweak due to an HT decoupling capacitor on the 1st  pre-amp stage being open circuit. He fixed this, balanced everything, replaced tubes and sent it back working like a charm. 

It's a superbly versatile and musical piece of work. If you're not familiar with them, check 'em out on youtube. 

The cab has one ding at the back which has left a small impression in the wood, but not broken the tolex, this can be seen in the last photo. I've used the previous owner's photos, please let me know if they need to be taken down...

I'm looking for £1600 £1500.  £1400    I have no transport, so it's cash on collection only, and I'm in Brighton...

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments