SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS oscilloscope, valves, orange drops

wayneiriewayneirie Frets: 419
edited January 2014 in Misc £
20 MHz hitachi scope 2 chan, bought from Stewarts of reading so have manuals and calibration certificate. If anyone shows any interest I'll sort some pics. 40 quid delivered Matched pair el84 jj branded zero hours Engineers orange drop kit don't want to part them out, 30 Ono. I can count them up if there's any real interest. Be willing to split for reasonably sized orders (5 or more) Thanks andy
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader

Interested in the variac and multimeter. Can I have some info on the variac?

Cheers :)

• wayneiriewayneirie Frets: 419
    Hi Martin it's 3amp rs part no 423-9268 van Hayden has already been in touch so I'm gonna give him first dibs. If he doesn't want it I'll let you know.
  • Interested in the scope.  Do you know which model is it?

My muse is not a horse and art is not a race.
    edited January 2014
    Yes it's hitachi v212, also have chassis punches and other bits if people are interested.
  • martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    wayneirie said:
    Yes it's hitachi v212, also have chassis punches and other bits if people are interested.
    Yes. What you got?
    I have two punches one for 12ax type,one for Octals el34 etc. loads of wire. an engineers kit box of orange drops missing a few. But still loads left. If you're interested pm me your email and I'll sort pics.
    DMM sold
    Variac sold