SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Handmade SG type

For sale is a handmade SG type - oak back, with book-matched flamed maple top stained black and varnished, levelled and polished frets, maple neck with bocote fretboard, worn gold hardware, CTS pots, Switchcraft switch and jack, orange drops and so on.

It's not perfect - lacks a control cavity cover, a truss rod cover and needs a good setup - but it is nice and cheap at £120 collected. Trades considered.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8513/8450415372_db8073494e.jpg
Stonevibe: 'The best things in life aren't things'.

Trading feedback: Previous (+18) and Current

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    Think I'm allowed a bump now :)

• EdGripEdGrip Frets: 736
    I think they found a crude cave-painting of this guitar in some desolate, remote part of the world - and underneath it, as best as the scholars of today can translate, are markings meaning "Handmade SG-type for sale"...

^_^
  • ddloopingddlooping Frets: 325
    Even though I'm not into SGs ( and not looking to buy guitars any time soon) it does look very nice. :)
    You might need to add more photos though (back, neck, ...).
  • More pics would be good please.

Did you post this on the old forum? it looks familiar.
    Old Is Gold
  • dchwhitedchwhite Frets: 182
    More pics would be good please.

Did you post this on the old forum? it looks familiar.
    Yes, I had it for sale on mr :) I will upload some tomorrow. I'm fairly likely to be visiting London shortly, either this week or next (not sure yet) if you wanted to have a look at it?

• Not a good time for me to look at anything right at the moment im afraid I'm 3 days away from my masters report deadline then I have to finish my practical project and put it in a show over the next few weeks.
    Old Is Gold