NPD : DOD Carcosa

What's Hot
antifashantifash Frets: 603
Sick fuzz full of splat and growl. Perfect for humbuckers though perhaps not to great for single coils. Full of top end, I've rolled it off all the way. Room for improvement, but a terrific silicon fuzz for the money with a great variety of sounds on tap. Works well with a dirty amp too. Recommended. 
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• sgosdensgosden Frets: 1993
    How dirty an amp you running?
    Whats the eq like on it? i live the sound of silicon fuzz into a dirty amp but they just tend to get lost in band mix 
  • Are these available in the uk now?
  • antifashantifash Frets: 603
    Are these available in the uk now?
    I ordered mine through GAK and they imported it for me. 

sgosden said:
    How dirty an amp you running?
    Whats the eq like on it? i live the sound of silicon fuzz into a dirty amp but they just tend to get lost in band mix 
    EQ is the weakest point I think. Only one treble pot and I've got it rolled all the way off. Only using a slight amount of amp drive to thicken it out. Works fine alone. It's perfect for splatter lead lines. 
  • DesVegasDesVegas Frets: 4524
    Wanted this but unavailable at the time so went with a skreddy lunar module clone in the meantime. Well bought my friend.
  • KylefKylef Frets: 1042
    Love mine. Had to order direct from PGS as they were direct from there at the time. Looks like they have themselves some UK distributors now. Great price for a great fuzz.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Got one myself and only recently got usable tones out of it actually playing. It didn't help that I thought both the little mini-pots were the tone shaping tools - when infact it's top-left and bottom-left. What an eedjot!