Custom Pedalboard / Bluguitar Amp 1

GiacomoGiacomo Frets: 14
Hi there,

just wanter to show my custom built pedalboard for those looking for a small and light solution to accomodate few pedals.
I spent a lot of time figuring out the right solution in terms of size and weight and come out with this

Case is a DAP Audio SC-24 (costs approx 50€)

Top Level: Bluguitar Amp 1, Eventide H9 Max, TS-808
Bottom Level: Fulltone OCD, Rockett Blue Note, Voodoo Lab 4x4
Other: MusicomLab EFX 62M + Volume Pedal FV500H (works both as volume and Exp Pedal for the H9)

Routing: Line6 G50 Wireless, EFX 62M, TS808, Blue Note, OCD -->AMP1 --> Loop Send --> Volume Pedal / EXP Pedal --> 62M --> H9 --> Loop Return --> Bogner Cube

H9 Controlled via Midi PC and CC (Exp pedal + Program Change) through EFX 62M
Bluguitar Channel and boost controlled via Stereo cable from EFX 62M

Weights approx 11,5 kg / 25 lbs
Dimensions: 51,6 x 38,2 x 14,7 cm

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Impressive thought process and rig.  Have a wis.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • monquixotemonquixote Frets: 17604
    tFB Trader
    I tried to do something similar but I couldn't get the amp1 to work with midi.
  • That is a very impressive, intelligent setup :)

Can I ask what your gigs are? Is this for weddings or the Dog and Duck? Or for a more serious level entirely?

I'm also curious why you chose the orientation of the lid/board with the catch at the front instead of at the back? Seems like that catch could cause problems or get damaged where it is.
  • clarkefan said:
    That is a very impressive, intelligent setup :)

Can I ask what your gigs are? Is this for weddings or the Dog and Duck? Or for a more serious level entirely?

I'm also curious why you chose the orientation of the lid/board with the catch at the front instead of at the back? Seems like that catch could cause problems or get damaged where it is.
    Thanks guys for the kind words!

Playing Rock / Pop music from 70's to recent music (only cover though)

The sound I can get is quite impressive for the size of the rig - in combo with the Bogner Cube sounds impressive

Haven't tried yet to go straigth to PA but will check soon!

DAP Audio SC-24 Profile is taller in the back, iw would't allow me to use the switcher easily. this is how is looks like empty

(basically is a case for the Showmaster 24 Mixer)

• GassageGassage Frets: 30888
    I can only assume, from this weight and size dedication, that you're cabin crew with RyanAir?

*An Official Foo-Approved guitarist since Sept 2023.

• Gassage said:
    I can only assume, from this weight and size dedication, that you're cabin crew with RyanAir?
    lol --- No I try to keep my wife quiet with stuff (guitars, amps, cabs, etc) around the house!!