SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

WITHDRAWN: Superior Drummer 2.0, FocusRite Scarlett 2i2 v2, Alesis M1Active 5" monitors

William WilliamsonWilliam Williamson Frets: 107
edited January 2017 in Studio & Rec £
Looking to get shot of my PC-integrated recording gear - I'm just fed up to the ears with dealing with technology. I know ultimately it's easier than using something like an 8-track but frankly it leaves me cold. 

- Superior Drummer 2.0 comes with all 5 CDs and registration code (normally ships in a big cardboard box, which I recycled). - £55

- FocusRite Scarlett 2i2 2nd Gen is as new, boxed with instructions, books, vouchers, etc. bought about 4mo ago from Andertons - £75

- Pair of Alesis M1 Active Studio Monitors. Great sound, great range, noticed a bit of occasional popping on one side while it arms up. Honestly shipping is the killer here, so £45 all-in.  Can chuck in kettle leads and balanced cables for another £7.

If anyone wants the lot, will see it posted for £165 I reckon. Is anyone interested? Is this a reasonable deal? 

Interested in an 8 track or bass amplifier FT.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Hi. Is there a usable licence for the software for the Scarlett? Jase
  • Hi @AllthegearNoidea  - I haven't redeemed it nor have I registered it for warranty under my name.

• Is the license for superior drummer transferable?
  • @thetomsk Hi matey, it was until I went and registered it  - with that in mind I'm somewhat locked in now so withdrawn for now.

For what it's worth, SD2.0 is pretty amazing if you EQ/mix/etc. it well - one needs to review YT.
  • I might check out if the license is transferable. If that's favourable, I'll give you a shout
  • Hi. I'll have the Scarlett if you change your mind about listing it.