DV Mark Little Jazz

What's Hot
RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13938
edited January 2017 in Amps
I somehow missed these little DV Mark Amps, they look and sound pretty good.

A pair of these hooked up to some stereo delay/reverbs would make a nice little clean sounding home stereo rig for some ambient fun. They're cheap enough, and look great:

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• kjdowdkjdowd Frets: 852
    These look great. Good price and should be decently loud. 
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7392
    DV Mark stuff is repackaged MarkBass stuff.

Oddly the DV Mark branded stuff aimed at guitar is often cheaper than the bass stuff - e.g. compare DV Mark Compressor and Markbass Compressore - only the branding and colour is different 
    Red ones are better. 
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    TimmyO said:

Oddly the DV Mark branded stuff aimed at guitar is often cheaper than the bass stuff - e.g. compare DV Mark Compressor and Markbass Compressore - only the branding and colour is different 
    I don't think it is quite that simple.  There has been a separate range of DV Mark guitar amps for quite a while including several valve amps and the Multiamp series. I just don't think they have been marketed strongly in the UK.

I like the the look of them and am very tempted by the Micro 50.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293
    Yes, you could get them through thomann for quite a while before they popped up in Andertons and the range of guitar stuff is much wider than they have here. They do a companion overdrive for the Jazz combos as a sort of external second channel.

Richardj said:
    TimmyO said:

I don't think it is quite that simple.  There has been a separate range of DV Mark guitar amps for quite a while including several valve amps and the Multiamp series. I just don't think they have been marketed strongly in the UK.

Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • fftcfftc Frets: 559
    I'm very tempted by the Jazz 12.
    Don't seem to be that many options for nice plain ss amps that don't have effects, modelling, pretendy valve stages etc, etc. These look like good ones.
  • They seem okay, but there are a lot of 80s/90s super cheap solid states around that sound great. Peavey did the backstage solo I think? There is also a 60w 1x10 version of the bandit I've seen for as little as £50.

A pair of those in stereo would sound great. 
  • EricTheWearyEricTheWeary Frets: 16293

Just watching this and from 14:50 Frank starts talking about his DV Mark digital amp. Obviously there's a big bunch of product out there somewhere. 
    Tipton is a small fishing village in the borough of Sandwell. 
  • koss59koss59 Frets: 846
    Richardj said:
    TimmyO said:

I bought the micro 50 as a backup amp, sounds very cool and loud! Never ever used it apart from testing it works when it arrived so been thinking of moving it on.
    Facebook.com/nashvillesounduk/
  • RichardjRichardj Frets: 1538
    koss59 said:
    Richardj said:
    TimmyO said:

I bought the micro 50 as a backup amp, sounds very cool and loud! Never ever used it apart from testing it works when it arrived so been thinking of moving it on.

Hmmmm ;)
  • BGGBGG Frets: 689
    I've got a Multiamp, great tones IMO, not loads of mega effects etc but good basic ones. Tone wise it won my ears over rather than the Kemper or Axe FX for my needs.
    #thebatesmotelband