the Guitar Show, 2017

What's Hot
18910111214»

Comments

• ClarkyClarky Frets: 2751
    Jason said:
    @Jason , so what you're saying is that @Clarky would be able to have a hall to accommodate his rig?  :D
    Maybe if you put two or three of them together ;)
    hmmmm…. I think we have a plan...
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ClarkyClarky Frets: 2751

Thankyou to everyone that stopped by and said hello - was great to see everybody.
    For those that didn't make it this was the 6 beauties that we took along:

Many thanks to Thorpy and his crew for being good stand mates and to the Fretboard Crew (especially Handsome Chris) who provided many laughs all weekend.
    ooooooooo… the sexy red one...
    play every note as if it were your first
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom · Share on Facebook Share on Twitter
  • ToonToon Frets: 56
    I haven't seen @toon today (Saturday) .  @Jason ,I hope that he isn't lost.

#LostThanksToGrumpyOrganiser or #LostDueToCheapSatnav

yeah I was there - parked a few streets away. Enjoyed the show.

I am not young enough to know everything

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 3938
    edited March 2017
    Thankyou to everyone that stopped by and said hello - was great to see everybody.
    For those that didn't make it this was the 6 beauties that we took along:

Many thanks to Thorpy and his crew for being good stand mates and to the Fretboard Crew (especially Handsome Chris) who provided many laughs all weekend.
    I like the Lion Cub on the far left  - looks, feels and plays purrrrrfect