Mojo Pickups - First New Products Of 2017

MojopickupsMojopickups Frets: 313
edited January 2017 in Made in the UK tFB Trader
Firstly Happy new year to everybody.
2017 is going to be a busy year for new products, here are the first new stuff......new Mojotron® stuff and vintage correct PAF baseplates, the DeArmond Hershey Bars will be the next new product....I think.
The best part .....for me at least .....is these parts are all made in the UK, made locally and supporting a local engineering company.
.....here are the previews:

1reaction image LOL 8reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TTonyTTony Frets: 27435
    Beautiful lookers, as ever.
    Having trouble posting images here?  This might help.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JookyChapJookyChap Frets: 4234
    Ooh, here we go again. They look cool as :)

• RolandRoland Frets: 8693
    Ah! I was thinking about one of these for my next build. Have you set a price yet?
    Tree recycler, and guitarist with  https://www.undercoversband.com/.
  • Mr Marc @Mojopickups

They look great as ever, and good to hear there is a UK supplier for parts.  Btw, you really have to put up their single coil blade type pickups you have on your website - the ones I have are quite simply superb.  The Bridge pickup is too good to not even have a name!  

• ennspekennspek Frets: 1626
    I have some Mojo pickups in a couple of guitars that came with them. They are absolutely superb.
  • bodhibodhi Frets: 1334
    ennspek said:
    I have some Mojo pickups in a couple of guitars that came with them. They are absolutely superb.
    I have Mojo PAFs in a Les Paul, which were installed by a previous owner.  Great pickups.
  • DanielsguitarsDanielsguitars Frets: 3288
    tFB Trader
    Everything I've made has Marcs pickups in and I'm not looking anywhere else 

Can't go wrong imo, lovely pickups
    www.danielsguitars.co.uk
    (formerly customkits)
  • So, does anyone know if it's an easy or tricky task to fit Hershey Bar pickups into a mini humbucker equiped guitar? I'd like to swop some into my Epiphone Firebird which has mini hums. Thanks folks, I've emailed Marc and guess he's busy or on hols
  • Hershey Bars into mini humbucker fitting. Just trying to work out if this is gonna be a PITA before ordering. There's very little info on the mojo website about these pups, but I'm intrigued