Diago Powerstation and Customer Service Problems!

What's Hot
bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
edited January 2017 in FX
hi guys does anyone know another way to get in touch with James from Diago apart from the numbers listed on their website?  I returned my Powerstation a few weeks ago and he said that he would email me, but I haven't heard anything.  I tried phoning but no reply and I left a message but no reply either.  

Apparently their customer service is good, but I haven't found this to be the case which makes me think there may be a problem.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• d8md8m Frets: 2434
    Strange as when I had a problem with my Micropower they(James)were excellent. I dideverything through email and it was all pretty swift.

Twitter maybe?

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Good idea- Never though of Twitter.  I'll wait until tomorrow and see what happens.  If I do not have a reply by mid morning I will try Twitter. 
  • Still no reply - shocking customer service from Diago.  
  • not_the_djnot_the_dj Frets: 7306
    Really surprising, always been good in the past. 
  • Modulus_AmpsModulus_Amps Frets: 2572
    tFB Trader
    there is always a backstory, keep trying...

• Yeah there probably is a problem.  I emailed Christophe and left two voicemails on his numbers this morning.  If he was off on holiday over the New Year fair enough - but no out of office to state this.  
  • Did you send via tracked mail, maybe it hasn't arrived?

His service was great both times I dealt with him in the past, but it has just been the festive period.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
  • Did you send via tracked mail, maybe it hasn't arrived?

His service was great both times I dealt with him in the past, but it has just been the festive period.
    Yeah I sent it tracked and it was signed for.  He was very responsive to initial emails just before Christmas.

I signed up to Facebook and wrote a message on his page and he said he would get in touch so we will wait and see.  
  • OK - all sorted now.  
  • bingefellerbingefeller Frets: 5723
    edited January 2017

Actually no, it's not sorted.  I find the customer service to be shoddy to be honest.  My experience with Diago has not been good at all and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.  My Powerstation was apparently posted back to me on Tuesday and I still haven't received it.  I find it very hard to get in touch with James. 

He was kind enough to fix it just outside of warranty, but it hasn't been worth the hassle.

• gibsongretschfangibsongretschfan Frets: 1050
    edited January 2017

Actually no, it's not sorted.  I find the customer service to be shoddy to be honest.  My experience with Diago has not been good at all and I wouldn't recommend them to anyone.  My Powerstation was apparently posted back to me on Tuesday and I still haven't received it.  I find it very hard to get in touch with James. 

He was kind enough to fix it just outside of warranty, but it hasn't been worth the hassle.

A free fix out of warranty?

sounds good to me
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I sent mine back to fix, it came back and he hadn't actually fixed the problem. I bought a Johhny Shreadfreak copy that has lasted me 10 times as long as that one did.
    My trading feedback can be seen here - http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/58242/
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I sent mine back to fix, it came back and he hadn't actually fixed the problem. I bought a Johhny Shreadfreak copy that has lasted me 10 times as long as that one did.

How long did it take you to get it back @Johnnyseven? ; He said  he sent mine back on Tuesday, I had an Amazon book ship from Germany on Monday and got it today and I live in Northern Ireland.  Like I said, he was kind enough to fix it out of warranty and I appreciate this, but it is a lot of hassle getting in touch with him.  If I had of known I wouldn't have bothered. 

I sent emails to every address on the website on Tuesday and didn't get one reply.  It was only after I went on Facebook and posted did James ring me later that evening.  I phoned him today and left a message and am still waiting a call back and I also left a message on Facebook and am still awaiting a reply. 

• Finally sorted, but it has been a nightmare.  I was lied to on several occasions regarding post dates and I have evidence to back this up.  I wouldn't recommend Diago to anyone and I have no idea how some people are happy with their customer service because I have never experienced a company with such shambolic customer service before.  

My unit came back damaged because I was told he couldn't get casing removed and had to force it apart - I had planned to sell it on here for £15 but there goes that idea!    

• I don't remember mine taking a long time to come back and he was quite quick and easy to deal with, but then the issue wasn't fixed. I had an issue with a Commuter Pedalboard too, so I also wouldn't recommend.
  • thomasw88thomasw88 Frets: 2319
    They sent me a free roll of covering for my pedalboard which I'd owned for years and were very friendly and helpful.