Where best to get adjusting tools for DGT

What's Hot
BlueingreenBlueingreen Frets: 2593
edited January 2017 in Guitar
I bought a used DGT from Coda a few months ago.  Unfortunately it arrived without any adjusting tools.  I should have been more alert when it a arrived but there was some case candy in the case and I just sort of assumed they were there.

The set-up  could now be done with a bit of tweaking and I've just discovered there are no tools and nothing that came with my other guitars fits.

What's the easiest way to get a set of tools that will fit?
“To a man with a hammer every problem looks like a nail.”
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• ICBMICBM Frets: 72313
    I would suggest just phoning Coda and ask, explaining that you didn't get them. They're a PRS dealer and should have some spare. In my experience they're very helpful.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 2reaction image Wisdom
  • Thanks for the suggestion ICBM I will try that.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3321
    Or PRS do have an accessories shop in the U.K. Where you can buy parts etc (but their not cheap)
  • Thanks for input guys - I spoke to Coda who have said they'll send me out something next week.  Good service!