SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Various Pedals (Crowther, EHX, Dunlop, Boss)

What's Hot
wattingwatting Frets: 2
edited January 2017 in FX £
I've decided that the time has come to sell some pedals that I haven't touched in a while in order to fund a new guitar.  Unfortunately I haven't kept any of the boxes (I never understand where people who keep the boxes for things store them - do you have a special room or something?) but they will be carefully packaged for shipping (most likely in children's shoe boxes).  All prices are delivered and will be sent when paid ppg.

Crowther Audio Hot Cake

I bought this pedal new probably around 15 years ago and it was my first ever overdrive.  In that time it has mostly lived on my pedal board, but is still in very good, fully working, condition, apart from a few very minor paint chips (mainly around the sides/top edge.  I'll be sad to see it go, as it is like one of my children (in some ways better than my children, as this has an off switch!)  £110

EHX Small Clone

Given to me (new) as a Christmas present around 2-3 years ago.  Hardly used and in good, fully-working, condition, aside from a few very light scuffs and marks around the sides and 2 of the rubber feet have come off the bottom. £40

Dunlop Cry Baby CGB-95

I can't remember when I got this, probably around the same time I bought the Hot Cake, but I bought it new.  A few marks on the bottom, but otherwise in good, fully working condition.  A classic pedal to make music to fix washing machines to.  £50

Boss TR-2 (SOLD)

Again, probably bought around the same time as the Hot Cake and Cry Baby and shortly before I realised I don't like tremeloes.  Hardly used apart from a few very light scuffs along the top. £40

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments