Royal / Royale Guitars + luthier Kevin Chilcott

What's Hot

Comments

• Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22738
    edited June 2018

I have some photos on my desktop, but I'm unsure of how to upload, How/Where is the image URL?

why no upload photo option? 

You can't directly upload photos, I believe they have to be on a hosting site or at least copied from the internet.

Guide here:

http://www.thefretboard.co.uk/discussion/54241/posting-pics-vids-soundclips-how-to#latest

(Looking forward to seeing your photos if you can post them!)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @Philly_Q ;Thanks I have media fire I'll try and upload later, hopefully that will work. Power cut at the mo, due to high winds and trees down.
  • Ok , sorry can't figure how to do this, so if any ones interested, photos mentioned in my earlier post. cheers
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/zxbxpi7vhsvq2o2/1.jpg/file      http://www.mediafire.com/file/j97oe5776bt372i/2.jpg/file
  • paganskinspaganskins Frets: 276
    Ok , sorry can't figure how to do this, so if any ones interested, photos mentioned in my earlier post. cheers
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/zxbxpi7vhsvq2o2/1.jpg/file      http://www.mediafire.com/file/j97oe5776bt372i/2.jpg/file
    Here you go

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • @paganskins. Cheers much appreciated
  • KoosKoos Frets: 1
    Howdy, I am the proud owner of a Flying V, that Kev build for me. Right now, I'm quite excited, as I might be able to get me a Les Paul junior from his hand. Pics as soon as I can (might take a while).
  • GadgetGadget Frets: 895
    @paganskins. Cheers much appreciated
    Sorry for the delay in replying - this post slipped throught the net :)

Thanks for the info and pix.

Here's my red one...

I think, therefore.... I... ummmm........
    Koos said:
    Howdy, I am the proud owner of a Flying V, that Kev build for me. Right now, I'm quite excited, as I might be able to get me a Les Paul junior from his hand. Pics as soon as I can (might take a while).
    Great stuff. Welcome to the forum. I'm think we met at a couple of Wishbone Ash events in the past?

I did have a V, but traded for the red one above, just for practicality sake.

Is Kev actually building you a LPJ?
    Here's pinky...

Gadget said:
    Koos said:
    Great stuff. Welcome to the forum. I'm think we met at a couple of Wishbone Ash events in the past?

We must have met, if you have attended Ashcon(s) or visited Holland, :-). Unfortunately Kev's not building me one... I wish... But I'm emotionally connected through this guitar to the builder and the current (near) ex owner...

Will pick MY LPJ up in Germany in november... very excited of course. Meeting up will old friends and guitarists extraordinaire, :-). Picks afterwards, :-).
    Koos said:
    Gadget said:
    Koos said:

We must have met, if you have attended Ashcon(s) or visited Holland, :-). Unfortunately Kev's not building me one... I wish... But I'm emotionally connected through this guitar to the builder and the current (near) ex owner...

I was at Ashcon with Kev in 2005, so probably there and at Shepherd's Bush 40th, amongst others?
    Koos said:
    Will pick MY LPJ up in Germany in november... very excited of course. Meeting up will old friends and guitarists extraordinaire, :-). Picks afterwards, :-).
    Sounds great. I remember hearing Muddy playing one of Kev's LPJs at Brecon and it sounded fantastic.
    The white one?? THE white one, :-) :-) :-)

This one (on permanent loan AFAIK)...
    That's the one!! Thnx for the pic. Been looking for a good one on the internet, ;-).

edited November 2018
    There you go...

Afbeelding kan het volgende bevatten gitaar
    0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    Very nice! Enjoy :)
    We'll see them both in action next Ashcon...
    I shall have to try to get along. When is it?