Multi purpose microphone

I'm looking for a multi purpose microphone for hooking up to a new PC that's on the way. I bought one off a guy on eBay, a Samson Go mic, small form factor that clips into the screen similar to a webcam but it arrived broken which was a shame as it seemed well built. 
 This isn't going to be used much for singing into, more spoken word and voice-over style of use. I'm looking for recommendations on either USB or XLR as I can use my audio interface, not too big as space is limited and a budget of under £50 used or new. Ta
Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7414
    There's a Blue mic for sale in the classifieds. The bigger 'Yeti' model is very popular among podcasters and the like - the cheaper one in classifieds may be worth a look
    Red ones are better. 
  • Flink_PoydFlink_Poyd Frets: 2490
    TimmyO said:
    There's a Blue mic for sale in the classifieds. The bigger 'Yeti' model is very popular among podcasters and the like - the cheaper one in classifieds may be worth a look
    I did notice that and it's one that seems to keep popping up. Desk space is a bit limited so I could end up with a boom to swing it away. Think I might have to up the budget 
    Nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.....