SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Analogman KoT V4 Normal Gain, Fredric Zombie, Garagetone Drivetrain

the_pman28the_pman28 Frets: 72
edited February 2017 in FX £
Analogman King of Tone - V4 Normal Gain both sides, mint condition, boxed with papers. I also ordered an additional base plate from analogman which is included. Great pedal but I’ve just got things that work better for my needs / tastes.  £350 Sold

Foxrox Captain Coconut – Good condition, some scuffs and a very slight bubbling of the paint by one of the LEDs (not worsened in the 10 years I’ve owned it). This is the ultimate ‘Hendrix in a box’ pedal and if I played more Hendrix I’d struggle to part with it. As it is, it sits on the shelf a lot so it needs to go to a good home! £425 £400 SOLD

Lovepedal Pickle Vibe – Boxed with instructions – this is as new, I’ve barely used it. £65 SOLD

Boss SD1 – A classic, boxed with papers, excellent condition, £30 £27 SOLD

Fredric Zombie Klone – mint condition, boxed with papers, a great Klone, £70 £65 £60 SOLD

Garagetone Drivetrain – great tubescreamer type pedal with added tonal control, also has the excellent buffer in all Visual Sound / Truetone pedals. Boxed with instructions - £25 £20 SOLD

Bigfoot Octo Puss - The Octo Puss is unusual in its design; it is completely passive, meaning it does not require a power supply or batteries of any kind. It is a studio quality analogue octave pedal without any additional circuitry, so you can combine it with any of your favourite pedals, or use it clean. £45 SOLD

I am open to reasonable offers and all prices include shipping and assume PPG.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments