SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Fender Classic Player 50s Strat

What's Hot
geetarguy85geetarguy85 Frets: 51
edited October 2017 in Guitars £
Hi All,

I have a beautiful Fender Classic Player 50s strat that I am contemplating selling. I am not desperate to get rid of it but it hasn't been played so much since I got my PRS SE Custom 24 so it might be better to move it on. It is in excellent condition and has never been gigged. I notice that the photos make it look like there is some darkening on the fretboard, particularly at the 5th fret. This is not the case, that's just a shadow from the guitar stand and I can take additional photos to confirm if anyone is interested in potentially buying it.

These are fantastic guitars; so much so that my old guitar teacher, who owns several MIA strats, had a play with it and was shocked when I revealed it was a MIM, they are that good! They play beautifully and sound brilliant, particularly the neck.

You can find more photos here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/124844109@N08/32175442122/in/album-72157662671068480/

Asking price: £410 including delivery, or £380 collected near Gaydon/Leamington/Bromsgrove. I can also deliver within a reasonable distance for the fuel costs which would likely be lower than courier with less risk. I have a genuine Fender gigbag which I will also include in the sale.

Trades: I primarily want cash, however, I might be interested in:
  • Gibson Les Paul Studio
  • PRS SE Zach Myers
  • Epiphone Riviera P93
  • Fender Jim Adkins telecaster

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments