SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Mint Condish Egnater Tweaker 15w mini stack - £310 (will sell separately too) NOW SOLD

What's Hot
McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
edited January 2014 in Amps £

The arrival of Mrkj2000's Cornford Carrera a couple of months ago (plus my ongoing affair with the living room genius THR10X) has brought me to a conclusion that I previous thought unthinkable - to sell the fab little Tweaker head and cab. 

It's about 3 or 4 years old, has left the house on a couple of occasions and is in as new nick, save for a bit of dust.  One of the stock Ruby 6v6s packed in recently so I have just replaced the OP valves with a pair of matched JJs from our very own Karltone.  It is certainly worth of the Guitarist Gold award and if space weren't an issue, I'd keep it on that basis alone.  Excellent, tweakbale cleans and nice drives from light crunch into metal territory. The G12H-30 cab is especially great.  My fave speaker.

I have dug out an old pic of it (taken when it was brand new) but will upload new ones shortly. 

I have the original boxes so can ship, if I had to, but I stupidly ditched the giant line 6 box that the two Egnater boxes came packed in, so I would either need to source one or send two packages separately (costly).  Total postage would be £20-25, I'd guess but I would only charge what I'm charged.  Pick up in Haywards Heath or can meet in a 60 minute radius. 

£310 for the stack or individually £210 and £125 for the head and cab respectively.  Sale onl;y as I'm in dire need of a big de-gas...

Let me know if you have any questions...

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder

My trading feedback  - I'm a good egg  ;) 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• DeijavooDeijavoo Frets: 3298
    I played one of these heads last night. Really nice.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • McTootMcToot Frets: 2041
    Deijavoo said:
    I played one of these heads last night. Really nice.

Bloody is and all.  I made the mistake of playing it for 30 mins last night after putting the new 6V6s in.  Damn it. 

Wish I could keep it and the Cornford (and the THR10X)

I've had some interest for this locally, but it's Gumtree-based interest so there's not a rat's ass chance of it coming good. 

Still, move quick guys!

I need to work on my sales patter, right...?

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • fastboyfastboy Frets: 166
    I hate Gumtree "interest". Selling a few bits on there at the moment and it never seems to come to fruition. Lots of time wasters and dreamers.

Anyhow, for anyone who doesn't know McToot, I know him personally and he's a top bloke and very honest so deal with confidence...

Jules, we've moved now so you must pop over at some point to check out the new guitar room / office.

Cheers Ryan.  I will do - it'll have to be a sodding big room - you've got enough gear :D !   I've seen all your stuff on Gumtree.  If you're ditching the Slash and Hellcat heads, what are you going for?

As soon as this shitty weather finishes, my builders can get on and I'll hopefully have my own guitarshack/office. 

Actually, despite my natural cynicism, backed up with Ryan's knowledge of Horsham Gumtree buyers, it does appear that my little rig is under offer...

Oo'd ave thunk it .

>:D<

Sold to a nice feller from Horsham.  Not a forumite, but after the sales job I did on the poor bugger, I expect him to become one presently.