SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS - Flamed Maple Strat-type neck

impmannimpmann Frets: 12663
I bought this a little while ago from a fellow forumite - but have realised I'm not going to use it.

Its a really nice, flamed maple Strat neck, fitted with a set of Kluson type machine heads. Nice chunky, 50s style profile but with a 12in board radius and fairly chunky frets (medium jumbo, I'd say). There are a few marks on it but nothing major (scratches), the end of the neck has been sanded for some reason (poss to make it fit a body better) and I've re-dowelled the neck bolt holes, but I don't think the neck has been used much. There is no nut fitted and the slot could do with some minor tidying before another can be fitted (its a flat bottom one, so dead easy).

I have sat it on a genuine Fender strat body and it fitted nicely and it looks lovely. 

Bottom line - yours for £50 delivered, which is what I paid for it.

Never Ever Bloody Anything Ever.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments