SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Boss Katana 50 1x12 Boxed with HotCovers Cover £150

What's Hot
LooseMooseLooseMoose Frets: 908
edited January 2017 in Amps £
Hi folks,

I have this for sale, great condition with only a few knocks - nothing ugly.  Comes with HotCovers cover and I still have the box for the Katana.

£150 - would prefer collection but I guess you could send a courier if you wanted to pick it up?

Cash preferred but Paypal is fine if you cover the fees.

Cheers!
1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• beowulfbeowulf Frets: 44
    Where would collection be from?
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Oops! Malvern in Worcestershire :)
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bazxkrbazxkr Frets: 615
    pm'd
    I'm used to forum classifieds where the 'deal' has to take place within forum posts rather than PMs. Is it the case here that anyone can just PM you and complete the sale? Not bitter or anything  :s
  • ParkerParker Frets: 960
    beowulf said:
    I'm used to forum classifieds where the 'deal' has to take place within forum posts rather than PMs. Is it the case here that anyone can just PM you and complete the sale? Not bitter or anything  :s
    Yes - the rules you state sound rather silly to me!  It's a classifieds where agreeing a price through PM is the norm and not a public auction. 
  • beowulf said:
    Sounds like talkphotography...the internet's most over-moderated forum, well, after TDPRI ;)
    Ha no it's a PC parts website forum, just a different way of doing things I guess  :)