Now you don't see these very often...

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• richardhomerrichardhomer Frets: 24801
    There's probably a reason....
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    There's probably a reason....

Really? ;)

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• octatonicoctatonic Frets: 33793
    Love it!

(Please don't make me play one)
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14213
    tFB Trader
    Looks like we'll be near there in a few days for The Guitar Show as well
  • Philly_QPhilly_Q Frets: 22774
    I like them very much, but they're never cheap enough to buy just for the hell of it.
  • HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030
    Looks like we'll be near there in a few days for The Guitar Show as well
    Indeed! :)

• WezVWezV Frets: 16665
    I love them, and will build a headless version eventually
  • Is that a chopped-down Challenger?
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72299
    Ah, the old Flying Can Opener…

There was an odd music shop in Edinburgh that had three of these from new until some time in the late 90s at least - a blue single-humbucker one, and orange one and a grey one like this I think (can't remember the pickup options for these two).

I'm pretty sure the blue one turned up being played by Calvin Harris' guitarist at T In The Park a few years ago, I can't imagine there's more than one or two in Scotland and it was definitely the same model and colour.

The pickguard shape on the new LP M2/Custom Special somehow reminds me of them too, but not in a bad way.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein