eBay Content: More than enough?

What's Hot
HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8030

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• TonyRTonyR Frets: 908
    edited January 2017
    It's "caused quite a fuss on Facebook" apparently, makes me glad I'm not a Facebook user!
    We are all Chameleons...
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BridgehouseBridgehouse Frets: 24579
    TonyR said:
    It's "caused quite a fuss on Facebook" apparently, makes me glad I'm not a Facebook user!
    Presumably his friends and rellies are peed off with him spamming them with pics of his crappy guitar and his dinner...
  • mikeyrob73mikeyrob73 Frets: 4665
    But it plays itself 
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72254
    Looking at where the bridge humbucker is, I think he must have extended the routing dangerously close to the bridge screws. There's one like that in the shop just now - curiously, without the justification of trying to fit four humbuckers into it - and the bridge has collapsed into the cavity.

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• The same guy has done a few similarly mental ones and sold them on facebook. Anyone on the central Scotland gear group will probably have seen them.
  • ICBMICBM Frets: 72254
    The same guy has done a few similarly mental ones and sold them on facebook. Anyone on the central Scotland gear group will probably have seen them.
    Scotland? Maybe that *is* what's been done to this one! Although it came in with a normal HSS set-up. But why else fit a humbucker closer to the bridge than a standard swimming-pool rout will allow? Since that's what it was before it was hacked...

"Take these three items, some WD-40, a vise grip, and a roll of duct tape. Any man worth his salt can fix almost any problem with this stuff alone." - Walt Kowalski

"Only two things are infinite - the universe, and human stupidity. And I'm not sure about the universe." - Albert Einstein

• proggyproggy Frets: 5835
    And people are still saying Facebook's a load of rubbish!

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ColsCols Frets: 6988
    Did he miss "Famous former owner - Nigel Tufnell"?
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom