Digitech GSP-2101 Rackmount FX Effects Processor. - How Much is it worth?

eldarvanyareldarvanyar Frets: 32
edited January 2017 in FX
Hi guys, 
jut getting a sense of what I might get for a Digitech GSP-2101 Rack Mount Effects Processor. 

Its like a preamp with valvestage  and multi FX

I bought mine new from Chandler guitars in Kew. It's not been used that much, and kept in a 4u rack.

Any ideas?

Thanks  

'Less is more' or is it 'more is less?'

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• I think if it was the Artist and a dual S-disc version.. they have a bit of a following.. but given a POD HD500X can be picked up for £2-300 .. I wouldn't expect much more than a £100
    My trading feedback

is it crazy how saying sentences backwards creates backwards sentences saying how crazy it is?

• HarrySevenHarrySeven Frets: 8028
    I think if it was the Artist and a dual S-disc version.. they have a bit of a following.. but given a POD HD500X can be picked up for £2-300 .. I wouldn't expect much more than a £100

I agree. My 2101 and 2120 were both sub-£100 (significantly so in one case).

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
    Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

• Thanks guys helpful to know 

• @eldarvanyar With the 2102, can you put the effects into any order you want?

• @eldarvanyar With the 2102, can you put the effects into any order you want?
    I think so. It's been years since I have used it. I need to find the manual and look. I know it was ahead of its time.