SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: 65 Amps Stone Pony head & 2x12 cab (25w, power scaling, Roqsolid covers + spare valves)!

What's Hot
TwinfanTwinfan Frets: 1625
edited November 2017 in Amps £
For sale is my 65 Amps Stone Pony quarter stack.  It's in excellent condition and comes with a set of Roqsolid covers plus two spare pairs of power valves (7591s) and a spare EF86.  It's a blue line amp so it has Mercury Magnetics transformers plus top spec wiring and components.

The Stone Pony is a 25w amp loosely based around old Ampegs from the 60s.  It has an EF86 front end feeding ECC83s and 5791s.  It has Master Voltage (power scaling), the footswitchable 'bump' circuit (excellent for solos) and high/low inputs with a "+/-" setting for the pre-amp (more or less gain and oomph!).  It's a great warm sounding bluesy-crunchy amp - think '70s Stones, Black Crowes, that sort of thing.  Not a biting, spiky Marshall this is definitely more smooth sounding.

The matching 2x12 has two UK-made Celestion speakers in it - a Blue and a Heritage G12H 75Hz (upgraded from the stock Chinese Celestion G12H30 Anniversary).

I'm in South Manchester and you're welcome to come here to collect it, otherwise we can meet somewhere central to us or I can deliver if you're not too far away.

£SOLD

(I'm using Google Photos which can be temperamental - please let me know if the pics don't show!)

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments