SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Line 6 Spider 15 & Epiphone Firefly 30

gubblegubble Frets: 1746

Ok having a clear out of a few things - I don't have any more room and the wife has insisted I have a cull.

Being amps it's collection only or you can arrange your own courier. I'm based in the New Forest but work in Poole and am often in Basingstoke.

Pics are to follow

First up a Line 6 spider 15. Served me very well as a home practice amp. Despite getting slated by some I've always thought it sounded rather good and enjoyed using it for home use £25

Secondly we have an Epiphone Firefly. I'm going to be brutally honest here about this amp. The drive sound is not very good in my opinion. The clean sound is however the best I've heard on any solid state amp. It's a 1x10 30 Watt dual channel combo that's finished in a lovely red tolext colour - it looks rather spiffing I think. Has some onboard FX. The combo itself is bigger than you'd expect for a 1x10 and this may help with it sounding really good. Not seen many of them about but it's a great clean sounding, cool looking amp. £50

I can post some pictures later when I get home.

Any questions please feel free to ask

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom