SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

Fender Twin Amp/Evil Twin - SOLD :)

aaron76aaron76 Frets: 15
edited March 2017 in Amps £
Some of you might remember this amp... caused quite a 'stir' a while back. I've used it for couple of small shows since, it's had a trip to a tech for a service been valued and has tempted me to keep it, but I will be moving in 6 months and this can't come too!  

Just after last time, please do not quibble on price here. I have had this professionally valued and priced accordingly, if you feel it is too high then please message me privately to make an offer or just leave.

The amp: this is an 'Evil twin', a three voicing monster with amazing spring reverb. If you're looking for a twin reverb or similar (and have a tremolo pedal), this will be a much much better bet than a reissue! The tech did a full service, and replaced the drive tube for the reverb and gave the whole amp a bias and cleaned the pots (just for good measure). You won't find a much better amp for cleans or low drive sounds, and you won't find one of these in much better condition.

Origional Dust cover included although is a little scruffy.

Enjoy the Pictures 
http://imgur.com/a/QCg5A

Item can be collected from BS7 9LD (Bishopston, Bristol), or I can arrange to deliver near by.

Any questions please don't hesitate to message me.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• aaron76aaron76 Frets: 15
    Bump
    Bump, send me an offer guys
  • This needs to go still. Lowest price I can manage!

Bump
    Bargin here 
    Any one need a new twin?
  • Lez325Lez325 Frets: 82
    edited March 2017
    May I ask what year this amp was made/ who did the service and do you have a written valuation please?

Les 
    I belive it's 1998, not sure how to check though. It was serviced by Martin Baily in Bristol and the valuation was £600-650 Which I feel was fair considering is at andertons used for £750. the valuation is not on writing, but I'm moving house hence  the Lowe price @Lez325