SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS Gibson Les Paul Junior

Pictures can be found here http://www.gumtree.com/p/for-sale/gibson-les-paul-junior/1028772818
£450 collected, postage can be discussed
Got this about a week ago and it's just not my thing (I'm a fender man through and through)

I think it's a great little guitar and its in very good nic and it should be as I'm only the 2nd owner. Comes with the original gig bag. 

Below is what the guy I bought it off had to say

2006 Gibson Les Paul Junior in the beautiful Tobacco Sunburst nitro-cellulose finish. 

Bought new and only used as a bedroom/ practice guitar ever since, so it has never been gigged!

Discontinued by Gibson in favour of their new LPJ, this is a rare opportunity to have that classic 50s junior at a fraction of the cost of an original. It has a nice fat 50s neck and single dog ear soap bar P90 pickup ideal for a classic rock sound, smooth clean tones right up to modern metal and everything in between!

The guitar is in excellent condition, I would say as new but for the small patch of very light buckle rash (picture 5 - very difficult to capture in a photo) and the ding on the back edge (picture 6), obviously neither distract from the playability of the guitar. It comes in the original padded Gibson gig bag and includes all the original literature supplied when new.

From Gibson:
Features

Handcrafted in Nashville, TN USA
Body: Genuine Mahogany
Neck: Genuine Mahogany 
Fingerboard: Indian Rosewood
Hardware: Chrome Lightning Bar Bridge/ Tailpiece
Gibson Deluxe White Pill Button Tuners
Electronics: Gibson P-90 “Dog Ear”

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments