SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS/FT Gibson Les Paul Traditional SOLD

What's Hot
andrewawardandrewaward Frets: 1155
edited February 2017 in Guitars £
2015 Gibson Les Paul Traditional with a great vintage looking flame top. Honey Burst. 100% original..............Has all case candy present. Guitar is in excellent++ condition. Setup perfect - low action. £1250 or trade SOLD

0reaction image LOL 3reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• bump
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • bump
  • bump for trades
  • That's got a lovely top - if it wasn't for the robo tuners and brass nut I'd be all over it like a rash. I know they can be swapped though, so GLWTS!
  • bump
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    edited February 2017
    Does one dare ask whether, or not, it has the wide neck or not?  Or is it the later, arse-saving, neck they came up with?  And does it have the lovely sparkly border on the body, or was that only the Standards?

Personally, I like all the 2015 features and they certainly wouldn't put me off.  GLWTS.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Yeah wider neck..............no sparkly border, I've never heard of that?
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    My Standard is Honeyburst Perimeter Candy - it has a bit of fine metalflake at the perimeter of the body which is barely noticeable but does catch the light in a nice way.   I looked on the Gibson site and it seems to be unique to the 2015 Standard.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Ah right, just googled it and saw this pic - must be just on the perimeter candy models.........never knew they existed
  • robertyroberty Frets: 10893
    Just been out window shopping on my lunch break and saw some 2017 LP Standards.  The tops were nowhere near as nice as this.  GLWTS