SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

FS: Catalinbread DLS Mk.II, others sold

vasselmeyervasselmeyer Frets: 3671
edited January 2017 in FX £
All prices are for PPG and including P&P. My trading feedback is here or in my signature. All pedals have velcro underneath.

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret Mk.II (no box) £80
Diamond Tremolo TRM-1 £110
Sold 
Visual Sound H2O  V3 Liquid Chorus and Echo £100 Sold 
Mooer Ninety Orange £35 Sold 
Joyo PXL-Pro pedal switcher/looper £80 Sold 
Digitech Screamin' Blues £25 Sold

Catalinbread Dirty Little Secret Mk.II 

This was my go-to Marshall-in-a-Box pedal  until I reserrected my Guv'nor Mk.1. This  is a superb overdrive that does some great classic Marshall tones from Hendrix, AC/DC through EVH.  It has the capability for running at 9V or 18V. There's plenty of extra goodness  at 18V. As well as gain and  volume it has "fullness" and "presence" controls. You can really get an impressive low-end "thump" out of it when played through a clean amp. It cleans up very well though riding the guitar's volume control.  No box with this one, although I'll pack it well.

Here's JustNick's YouTube demo:

Diamond Tremolo TRM-1 (SOLD)

This is a brilliant mixture of a 100% analogue  opto-optimiser (same  circuit as in many classic vintage amps)  along with a  digital controller to give some real flexibility.  It has tap temp as well as a speed doubler when holding it down. It has a waveform switch with four different shapes including sharkfin, sine wave, square wave and  chop which gives you a JFET-based circuit to give you a sharp kill-switch type effect. There is a mode selector which gives you five different time-based modes and another "chaotic" mode  which gives you random intermittent pulses. You can even set the tap tempo to be a kill switch in the manual mode. One feature which is often missing from temolo pedals is the boost function so you can increase or decrease the sound. I've even used it as a clean boost by turning the temolo completely down but increasing the volume.

Visual Sound H2O V3 Liquid Chorus and Echo (SOLD)

This is one of the best dual pedals out  there. It has an analogue-voiced delay on one side and a  chorus/vibrato effect on the other side. Each effect can be routed completely separately or you can  route one effect into the other. The delay has time, repeats and level and has a switch allowing you to choose between 10-225 or 225 to around  450ms. It's brighter than the standard Carbon Copy with a much longer delay time. You can do all the usual analogue-wierdness and self-oscillation by manipulating the knobs. It's pretty lush.

The chorus-vibrato is brilliant and can do pretty much anything from Crowded House "Don't Dream It's Over" 1980s chorus through to Leslie-style effects with some pretty off-the-wall whacky modulation stuff in there at the extremes. 

Mooer Ninety Orange Phaser (SOLD)

One of the best-value Phasers out there. It's a rich, deep warm analogue sound that you all know.

Digitech Screamin' Blues (SOLD)

A decent overdrive well suited to blues, classic rock or blues rock sounds. Based on the BOSS Blues Driver it doesn't have that mid-hump that you get out of your "green" pedals so it doesn't colour the sound of your clean amp too much.

Joyo PXL-Pro Pedal Switcher/Looper (SOLD)

This is one of the best budget switcher/looper pedals out there. It has eight loops which can be eight pedals into the front of an amp or four in front and four in the loop. As well as pedal loops it can also switch up to four relays (e.g. amp channel or reverb). It has eight banks of four presets and each preset can switch any combination of pedals and relays at the sanme time. You could go from  a compressed clean sound  to a delay-drenched crazy modulated fuzz with one press of a button. The thing is bullet-proof. I had this until I switched up to a BOSS ES-8 which was able to use expression pedals and midi.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments