Warning. Stunning playing content

What's Hot
rsvmarkrsvmark Frets: 1381

I have found some some decent vids recently but this is the best so far. I would wow myself if I could
An official Foo liked guitarist since 2024
0reaction image LOL 7reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    I like the playing and the sounds are superb but I could never live with that headstock.
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • grungebobgrungebob Frets: 3321
    each to their own I guess.
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • BidleyBidley Frets: 2926
    The playing was not my thing in the slightest, but they looked like they were enjoying themselves which made me crack a smile.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7413
    rlw said:
    I like the playing and the sounds are superb but I could never live with that headstock.
    Enjoyed the jam but I agree the headstock is a bit 'Argos christmas guitar pack 1998' 
    Red ones are better. 
    2reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • JasonJason Frets: 1103
    tFB Trader
    That must have been filmed after hours, because it was bedlam by the Suhr booth during the day
    The Guitar Show, Cranmore Park, Birmingham | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Podcast
  • VaiaiVaiai Frets: 530
    Eric Gales and Greg Koch - both monsters in their own way. Eric has his style but Greg can play anything and is really creative - it's never fair to judge people from trade show vids or jamming with other players as they inevitable go over the top in the moment.
    These two are top level players. - Thanks for sharing - there's so much from NAMM as usual!
  • rlwrlw Frets: 4695
    TimmyO said:
    rlw said:
    Enjoyed the jam but I agree the headstock is a bit 'Argos christmas guitar pack 1998' 
    Thank you for your support :-)
    Save a cow.  Eat a vegetarian.
  • Incredible. Thanks for posting.

I was mesmerised by Eric Gales picking technique. It looks so weird and wrong but sounds so clean and effective. He appears to have a thumb that bends back by a large angle which means he's hitting the strings with the flat of the pick avoiding any scratchiness.

Totally amazing players.

It's not a competition.
  • RandallFlaggRandallFlagg Frets: 13940
    bordering on jazz wank

• ExorcistExorcist Frets: 604
    Love it - freaks me out when Eric plays the whole damn thing upside down. Bonkers. And Greg is just a savage.