NAD. Fender Machete head

What's Hot
BintyTwanger77BintyTwanger77 Frets: 2218
edited January 2017 in Amps
I've been looking for a reasonably portable 2 channel amp head that I can rehearse and gig with. I was after a good gain channel, Fender cleans and an effects loop with input/output level controls, and recently I lucked out. A friend of a friend was selling just such an amp, so we met up, I tried it, and I had to have it.

I'm now the proud owner of a Fender Machete head, and all for the princely sum of £650, plus he's buying my Strymon Riverside. Pretty good day, all in all.

https://imgur.com/gallery/9WBSd

So if anyone could recommend a decent cab that isn't the size of a shed, that would be splendid.
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Jet City are hard to beat
    " Why does it smell of bum?" Mrs Professorben.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 3reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember seeing/hearing one of these on an old Adertons video, gassed hard for one at the time. How do you like it? Are the cleans all there?
  • Danny Trejo is Machete. 

1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • I remember seeing/hearing one of these on an old Adertons video, gassed hard for one at the time. How do you like it? Are the cleans all there?
    The cleans are excellent, everything sounds good, even through the Blackstar cab I tried it out through. With a good cab, though, it's going to sound "killer" (as everyone on TGP seems to say).
  • Had a combo, and it was awsome.  Only sold it to fund my Tom Anderson as I have an AFX rig anyway.