Pedal makers - knob info please

JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
anyone know where i can find such knobs as these? Been looking around with no joy. All guidance appreciated.

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• jonnygreentreesjonnygreentrees Frets: 671
    edited February 2017
    Never seen any like that for sale I'm afraid. Closest is something like this

http://shop.pedalparts.co.uk/17mm_Knurled_Aluminium_Knobs_-_Silver/p847124_14036479.aspx
  • jpfampsjpfamps Frets: 2734

Banzai have the best selection of metal knobs:

https://www.banzaimusic.com/Metal-c-419/
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    thanks gents. Of course - Banzai!!

Forgot them...ordered from them before. Will have a look

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4723
    Years ago I had a custom made clone copy of an MXR Distortion pedal which had those exact knobs!  I think the pedal eventually died after a lot of use and I chucked it out.  But I may have kept those 3 knobs somewhere.  I'll have a look and if I can find them I'd be happy to send them to you.   ;)
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)
  • JohnPerryJohnPerry Frets: 1620
    ^^ that's very decent of you @Voxman but i have now ordered from Mssrs Banzai and eagerly await delivery. Thanks for the thought though

• VoxmanVoxman Frets: 4723
    edited February 2017
    JohnPerry said:
    ^^ that's very decent of you @Voxman but i have now ordered from Mssrs Banzai and eagerly await delivery. Thanks for the thought though
    No probs John, glad you got it sorted - saved me a dangerous venture into the deepest, darkest depths of my garage!D 
    I started out with nothing..... but I've still got most of it left (Seasick Steve)