Re-wax Potting Pickups (East Sussex)

I have a friend who is looking to get some TV Jones pickups re-potted as they have become 'microphonic', in his words.  Anyone know of a local (to East Sussex) tech able to sort this?
Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Depending where you are in East Sussex, a quick trip up the A28 towards Ashford in Kent will find you at Arron Armstrong's son of Kent Armstrong. He potted two sets for me recently for £20 I think it was. While you are there you can pop in To WD Music next door for some parts or go over to Sims Guitars, purveyors of basses and bass pickup systems, all within 20) metres of each other. I can tell you my Les Paul deluxe pickups had stopped their microphonic feedback last Saturday as I was shaking the guitar in front of my cranked Hiwatt stack getting beautifully controlled, proper feedback! Thanks Arron.
  • FelineGuitarsFelineGuitars Frets: 11593
    tFB Trader
    I can do it if he wants to visit Croydon or mail them in , or Dave Walsh at Eternal Guitars is along the coast in Chichester . Or Ash at Oil City Pickups will do the same.

Many guitars have a re-sale value. Some you'll never want to sell.
    Stockist of: Earvana & Graphtech nuts, Faber Tonepros & Gotoh hardware, Fatcat bridges. Highwood Saddles.

Pickups from BKP, Oil City & Monty's pickups.

Expert guitar repairs and upgrades - fretwork our speciality! www.felineguitars.com.  Facebook too!

• merlinmerlin Frets: 6674
    Nathan at http://brightonguitarworkshop.co.uk/ will wax pot pickups for you. 
  • enteeentee Frets: 93
    thanks for the replies guys; I will forward the information.   The FB forum comes good yet again  :)
    Vox 24, Variax 700, Epiphone Dot Studio (Cats Whiskers pups, custom inlay, custom pickguard), Gretsch 5238T (P90s/B3), Gibson Les Paul Zoot (rainbow), Gretsch 5135 PS, 'Graick' G2312TVR, BarileleBo (electric baritone ukulele G6199).