Headrush Pedalboard - availability?

What's Hot
I see Andertons' website is quoting 13th Feb for their next delivery (I assume 1st delivery). I wonder if this is accurate. Anybody heard anything about shipping dates?
0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• Next Monday? You'd think someone would have had a review out by now if it's that close.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • Next Monday? You'd think someone would have had a review out by now if it's that close.

Yeah... not sure I believe that date.
  • I see Gear4Music are showing 11th April as the estimated delivery date. I'm guessing Andertons' 13th Feb date may be a work of fiction.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • LebarqueLebarque Frets: 3839
    One of the YouTube videos mentioned April/March to hit US stores
  • siraxemansiraxeman Frets: 1935
    love to see someone A/B it against a Helix
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7412
    Any of the pieces I've seen on this use VEEERY careful words when referring to the 'improvements' that have ben made to the original 11Rack processing. Look forward to hearing comparisons. 
    Red ones are better. 
  • TimmyO said:
    Any of the pieces I've seen on this use VEEERY careful words when referring to the 'improvements' that have ben made to the original 11Rack processing. Look forward to hearing comparisons. 
    Yep, and the Headrush folk themselves appear to be very cagey about it - sometimes they say "updated" and sometimes they say "rebuilt from the ground up"...both of those could easily just mean "recompiled for the new CPU/DSP".

There are a number of other questions they refuse to answer, like "Does it have reverb/delay spillover between patches, or at least Scene functionality within a patch to get around that?". This makes me very, very squicky about it.
    <space for hire>
  •   This makes me very, very squicky about it.
    Squicky?!?!?!? That's a completely new word to me... but I can't imagine squicky is a good thing to be.
  • TimmyOTimmyO Frets: 7412
    TimmyO said:
    and the Headrush folk themselves appear to be very cagey about it 
    aye that's what I meant but was fumbling over my words lol 
    Red ones are better. 
  •   This makes me very, very squicky about it.
    Squicky?!?!?!? That's a completely new word to me... but I can't imagine squicky is a good thing to be.
    Yep, that's about right :)
    <space for hire>