eBay Content: Chelecaster

What's Hot

HarrySeven - Intangible Asset Appraiser & Wrecker of Civilisation. Searching for weird guitars - so you don't have to.
Forum feedback thread.    |     G&B interview #1 & #2   |  https://www.instagram.com/_harry_seven_/ 

0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• guitars4youguitars4you Frets: 14210
    tFB Trader
    love those knobs - and look at the bridge saddles - looks like they are perfectly set up for good intonation
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    love those knobs - and look at the bridge saddles - looks like they are perfectly set up for good intonation
    It reminds me of when you do those multiple choice tests where you have to choose your answer by filling in the circles - if you don't know what you're doing, at least make your answers form a pretty pattern.
    tFB Trader
    Jack_ said:
    It reminds me of when you do those multiple choice tests where you have to choose your answer by filling in the circles - if you don't know what you're doing, at least make your answers form a pretty pattern.
    recall school science tests like that - If I had to many a's, b's or c's I'd change a view to balance them out - often many guesses anyway - didn't pay dividends anyway - Just guess and you might get many/all wrong - if I went A for everything then chances are I'd get 33.3%
  • jonnyburgojonnyburgo Frets: 12306
    Was going to say "what a piece of shit" but then i noticed it has genuine USA string trees and all was forgiven.
    "OUR TOSSPOT"
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • Yup, the bridge is, what? Fascinating? But I have to say the knobs while looking odd are not such a bad idea. I have the standard chrome knobs on my tele and how do you know where the knob is positioned?
  • Jack_Jack_ Frets: 3175
    Jack_ said:
    recall school science tests like that - If I had to many a's, b's or c's I'd change a view to balance them out - often many guesses anyway - didn't pay dividends anyway - Just guess and you might get many/all wrong - if I went A for everything then chances are I'd get 33.3%
    It's a well known law that the answer can never be the same letter two times in a row. It just can't be.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    Jack_ said:
    Jack_ said:
    It's a well known law that the answer can never be the same letter two times in a row. It just can't be.
    but which is the right one when guessing
    1reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
  • ricorico Frets: 1220
    It's ok folks, it's strung with EB strings. Phew. 
  • It annoys me that people brag about their item being "seller refurbished" because they've changed a neckplate and put new strings on. It's USED, and it was a POS FAKE in the first place.

tFB Trader
    drippycat said:
    Yup, the bridge is, what? Fascinating? But I have to say the knobs while looking odd are not such a bad idea. I have the standard chrome knobs on my tele and how do you know where the knob is positioned?
    to me you hear where the vol and tone knobs need to be not look to where they might be
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • CountryDaveCountryDave Frets: 849
    edited February 2017
    drippycat said:
    Yup, the bridge is, what? Fascinating? But I have to say the knobs while looking odd are not such a bad idea. I have the standard chrome knobs on my tele and how do you know where the knob is positioned?
    As @guitars4you says, use your ears. 
    Or if you need a visual reference point undo the screw that holds the knob, remove the knob, turn the volume/tone to full. Replace the knob carefully with the screw pointing forwards (directly in line with the switch - 3 o'clock position).
    That way, when it's on full the 2 screws align with the switch (good for those with a bit of OCD) and when you back it off to 7 or 8, the screw is visible between noon and 3 o'clock.