SCAMMER WARNING: Due to a spate of recent scam attempts (some successful) recently, if you're doing a deal in the classifieds, ONLY USE PAYPAL GOODS AND SERVICES UNLESS YOU KNOW THAT INDIVIDUAL PERSONALLY. It's really not worth saving a few quid.

SOLD: Diago Gigman, Bad Horsie Wah, Boss TU-2 Tuner, Digitech Bad Monnkey OD. Cheap!

What's Hot
martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
edited February 2017 in FX £ tFB Trader

As I'm giving up gigging, at least for the foreseeable, I'm selling my complete pedal board rig as pictured.

All in good/excellent working condition. Prices assume PPG or Bank Transfer, and include UK shipping, and I'm open to fair offers.

1. Juan Solo Blue Girl Multi. Consists of a '76 Jumbo Tonebender fuzz, into a Madbean Zero Point Double Delay, then to a MXR Script Phase 90 clone built on a Fuzzdog PCB, finally through a 1776 Rub-a-Dub Reverb. Complete work of art. £150. SOLD
  2. Juan Solo Dirty Red Girl. This was recently converted to 2 x Timmys and a Guv'nor, not Tim/BB/Guv as the pic below shows. I found I preferred the Timmy to the BB Preamp as a mid-gain overdrive. The graphic was reworked to account for this, and I will upload a pic later. Both Timmy control layouts are the same and the pots work the right way round! £130. SOLD
  3. Morley Bad Horsie. The original and best Well used, but well loved and good condition. £35. SOLD
  4. Juan Solo Little Blue Pill. SHO clone. Very VERY tough boost pedal. £30. SOLD
  5. Boss TU-2. Good condition, seen a fair few gigs, but not tatty. £35. SOLD
  6. Diago Gigman pedal board. 2006 made in UK model. Well used, not abused. I've dremeled out a couple of bits to allow access for jack plugs, as shown. £35. SOLD
  7. 2  x 9V power supplies (as the one shown). These are the same as the ones that used to be sold by Diago as the Power Station, and are excellent power supplies, massively reliable. The one pictured on the board is the PowerPax UK version, converted to centre negative. It has been on my board since 2006 and performed flawlessly. The other is a Johnny Shredfreak version which I bought as a spare but never needed. You can have both, complete with a big bag of assorted patch cables, daisy chains, mains cables, unused Velcro. £30 the lot. SOLD
  8. Digitech Bad Monkey, brand new. Not pictured, carried around as a back up but never used. Boxed £30 SOLD

Go here for more info on Juan Solo pedals: http://juansolo.co.uk/stompage/multi.html

If anyone wants more than one item, or the whole lot, a very good deal is there to be done

I will also be selling  large bag of cables, straps and other guitar related accessories, once I've rummaged around and bagged it all up. Let me know if you're interested.

ALL SOLD

0reaction image LOL 1reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom

Comments

• martinwmartinw Frets: 2149
    tFB Trader
    Power Supplies sold.
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 1reaction image Wisdom
  • juansolojuansolo Frets: 1773
    FWIW, those pedals are a bloody bargain for what's in them and the work that went into them!

/free bounce
    0reaction image LOL 0reaction image Wow! 0reaction image Wisdom
    tFB Trader
    juansolo said:
    FWIW, those pedals are a bloody bargain for what's in them and the work that went into them!
    Couldn't agree more.

Blue Girl sold.
    edited February 2017 tFB Trader

Pic of the Dirty Red Girl since the Timmy/Timmy/Guvnor upgrade:

tFB Trader

The other pedals and the pedal board. Note that the pedal board has been relaid with a good quality carpet tile, which is much better than the felty material they originally come with. All the catches and hinges work well:

• Pm sent 
    tFB Trader

Dirty Red Girl and Boost sold.

Just the Wah, tuner, Bad Monkey and pedal board to sell now.

tFB Trader

Bump for remaining stuff.

Would be open to a silly offer for the wah, tuner, Bad Monkey and board.

Like:

The 4 items as priced separately were £135 posted.

Yours for £90.

tFB Trader
    Bump.
    tFB Trader
    Bump.
    tFB Trader